Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happiness

(Michael made this picture for me. See? he's so great!)
Can I just say that I am marrying the most wonderful guy: ) Michael is everything to me. He works so hard all the time to make money so that we can live a happy comfortable life together and still always finds time to make me smile. He does so much for me, and puts up with my constant talk of wedding, homes, and all the crazy jibber jabber that is going through my head. His family is amazing too, they are so fun and already have made me feel like part of the family. I’m so excited to be a Kramer, I couldn’t ask for a better family to be a part of. I think they are finally starting to understand my Everett ways though. The wedding plans have changed so much, I think they are all about ready to kick me in the shins. I’m sorry everyone! As soon as I figure things out, I’ll let you know, I promise! I’m a very indecisive person, it’s a terrible characteristic to have. Michael and I have been planning like crazy. Calling every reception center, scheduling and canceling and rescheduling over and over again at the temple, saving every coupon that the mail lady brings, counting money, and wearing out the Google search bar for somewhere to live. There is so much that goes into planning a wedding. I don’t know what I would do with out my family. My Mom has been so wonderful and my Dad always listens when I call and need to talk. With everything that is going on though, Michael and I still have so much fun together : ) He makes me so happy and I cannot wait to be sealed to him forever. He is such a wonderful person and I know that he is going to be a wonderful husband. I am so happy to think of all the fun memories we will make together. Sometimes I find myself feeling so overwhelmed with happiness it makes my cheeks hurt : ) I haven’t posted in a long time and now that I do, I write a gigantic post. Sorry!



Pin It!

No comments: