Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Amazing Moving Wendy's Cup

So My roomate and I have this running inside joke of this quarter filled Wendy's cup that I left on the banister. Everytime I go downstairs or upstairs pretty much, I move it to a different location. And he does the same, it keeps popping up in random places, On the mantel, near a window, on a door handle, etc.

Anyway, today I came in and didn't see it anywhere, got a little sad that he might have cleaned it up finally, when...I looked up and saw:

I need to find someplace even more epic to have it show up. I am also very afraid if it spills, as this has been going on for a few months now......and it does still have some Soda in it.

Any suggestions on where to place the cup, please feel free to comment. :)
Pin It!

2 comments:

Ms. Whitney said...

On the very very top of the roof. In the bathroom beside the sink, or if you are more daring put everyone's toothbrush in the cup. Inside the fridge? Inside his car. Inside his sock drawer. Inside his computer tower. On the window sill of that window at the top of the stairs. In an entry closet or closet where he would look on a regular basis. Inside a lamp?

Hotflash said...

In the toilet