Sunday, March 14, 2010

So grateful

I was reading a blog that I accidentally tumbled upon and the women writing is a Mother of four kids. She was writing about how she wishes she could remember the simple happy things from before. How her husband helped her through her three pregnancies (she has one set of twins) and what a wonderful person he is. A wonderful friend and a great father. I decided I need to write more. About Michael, and what a wonderful Man he is and how grateful I am. I try hard to put into words and express my gratitude to him, but I can’t seem to show him and make him believe just how thankful I am to have him. This Lady who was writing the post was saying how she and her husband when together, are a song. I feel as though Michael and I are just that. Like notes being written down on paper to be played out making a beautiful song. We have the left hand and right hand working together creating a wonderful piece with just the right amount of Allegro and Pianissimo.. I‘m pretty sure that isn't the right word.. Maybe Pianissimo and Forte. Well, you see what I am trying to say. We both have enough opposites that we even each other out and make the most wonderful song. When we argue or have our disagreements (which is never often) we are both slipping away, playing our own song, yet making a beautiful duet. Because, even then, we are one. One song written to be played together by two people. And when we come together the music rises and is beautiful. We have so much fun together, I am so lucky to have him. Heavenly Father has a plan for us and has created this beautiful world and I am so thankful to be a part of it with Michael standing beside me. As we prepare to go through the Temple, our testimonies have been tested and strengthened. A little while ago I had lost myself, like I was drifting out into deep water and Michael was my wave that pushed me back to land, allowing me to feel the wet sand on my feet reminding me of the goal we are trying to get to. The house of the Lord. He has a very strong testimony and when you are with him, the Spirit is so strong. It’s hard to believe he is going to be my husband. I don’t know what I have done to deserve him, but I am eternally grateful. I have been blessed. I have been  given the gift to be in love, And how wonderful it is. I think to myself though, what does it mean, love? Love is any of a number of emotions related to a sense of strong affection and attachment. Love usually refers to a deep, innefable feeling of tenderly caring for another person. How amazing. It is a great feeling to have towards another person. It brings happiness beyond words. The many things you can do in life and you are lucky enough to have someone beside you, doing them along with you. Those many steps in life bringing you closer to our Fathers Kingdom. Love. That is one of them. How thankful I am to have Michael. My wave that keeps me from sinking, that carries me and puts me safely back on stable ground. I have a gratitude tree. Things in my life right now, that I am grateful for. Michael is the highest leaf on that tree. After that I would have to say my parents. I love them so much and without them and there Love, I would not have any of this. I would not have my testimony. I would not have happiness. I would not have the bright smile that I love to wear. And most importantly, without them, I would not have Michael. For with out them I would not have anything that makes me who I am. And, with out their love, I would not know how to. My life is happy, and I know I will always love Michael. I know that this happiness will stay, forever and ever. Michael and I will have a happy life together. He is my everything. He is the sunshine that makes my tree grow, and I love him. I am so grateful to have him.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Hotflash said...

Bryttan.... I am so happy you are marrying my son.

Michael.... you better take good care of this girl! She's a keeper!!!!