Friday, July 27, 2012

House tour


 Family and friends have been asking about the town house we are moving in to, so I thought I would just share the pictures here on the blog.

The location is really good. We are in a little neighborhood on the side of the mountain. We have a pretty view of the valley off of our balcony, which worries me. Not having the view, I love the view, but the fact that we can see the valley. This means we are not in the valley, which means we are far away from the valley. Far away from everything.
The price is a lot cheaper than the home we have currently been renting, yet still more pricey than I was wanting to go. (I'm one of those annoying people that shops at thrift stores and lives on the cheap side)
But alas, I am married to a wonderful man who loves to work, and loves to provide as best as he can for his wife. It's great and it's not.
i love you babe!

I stole these pics from the home listing. If I were to take pictures of our house as it is now, there would be piles of boxes and things everywhere. After we are officially living there, I'll do another house tour.

Now without further adieu. 










I also forgot to mention up top, that while we may be far away from most everything, we are extremely close to Mikes sister and her cute family. So I guess it's not too bad ;)
Pin It!

8 comments:

***megan*** said...

Super cute!!! And you have a yard! I bet you will love your view. Maybe just get the bus schedule so you can go to the valley whenever you want to visit? Excited for you guys!

***megan*** said...

Super cute!!! And you have a yard! I bet you will love your view. Maybe just get the bus schedule so you can go to the valley whenever you want to visit? Excited for you guys!

***megan*** said...

Super cute!!! And you have a yard! I bet you will love your view. Maybe just get the bus schedule so you can go to the valley whenever you want to visit? Excited for you guys!

Hotflash said...

I like the nursery! ;-)

Looks like a cute place.

***megan*** said...

Oops. Sorry it posted 3 times. I must be SUPER excited for you :)

Bryttan said...

Hahaha! Oh Megan, I love you :)If you ever are in UT. my door is open to you and your awesome family.
Wow! That'd mean we'd actually be meeting each other in person! :P

Bryttan said...

Michelle, do you and my mom talk? lol. She's already pointed out to us that their is a perfect room for a baby already, and it should stay a nursery. Mike wasn't so smiley about the suggestion, lol.

Hotflash said...

Great moms think alike. LOL.