Monday, July 9, 2012

Summer lovin'

We are back from our trip with a gazillion photos and sweet tans.
We weren't happy we had to come home, but our new Sports-Vue 360 Camera was waiting for us when we got back, so it made the return home more exciting.


This cutie would come visit us every morning. 

We were out on the lake pretty much every day.

Brett and Mike had a few mad tournaments of Bolo. One which ended with Brett tossing his ball too far and sending it flying over the fence. Automatic win for Mike.

Watching the games.

Adelyn spent most of her time, trying to crawl. She's so close!

My two pretty sisters and cute niece.

On the boat.

Brett and Adelyn.

Hanging out with Melanie. 







We were having too much fun with the front facing cell phone camera.

Mike and  my gorgeous sister in law.

Watching everyone play Badminton.

When the weather turned gloomy, we moved the fun inside.
We all played a lot of Badminton.
At Beau Jo's celebrating Angela's birthday.

Thanks to Mark and Angela for such a fun trip!

Pin It!

2 comments:

The Lamoreauxs said...

I had so much fun with you guys! Thanks for being a sweet auntie to Adelyn. I love the pics, I'm so sad I didn't download them when we were there, now I'm sure it will never happen. Love you!

Bryttan said...

It will happen :) It was SO much fun spending time with you, and Adelyn every single day! I'm so lucky to have you as my sister in law!