Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lavender Bush of Death

Mike and I are almost all moved in to our new house! We love it so much, and even more, now that we have internet! Thank you sweet Comcast boy! He came over while Mike was at work, and I had no idea where any internet-y things were. He looked around outside for a good 45 minutes, and then came in and told me what he was looking for, and I knew right where it was.. Oops! He also had to crawl behind our very scary, Bee infested Lavender bush, to get to a box he needed. Poor guy! That Lavender bush is scary. It is swarming with bees all day. You have to make a run for it, out the front door so you don't get stung!

Every time Karin comes over, she has to do a knock and run. This is where one knocks, and then runs. I know, you never would have guessed.  I need to start leaving my door unlocked, so she can high tail it in the house. Straight shot from car to door! I'm pretty sure I'll be cutting it down soon.

We are still unpacking boxes, does it ever end? and just enjoying the new place! I have seen Karin and Adelyn almost every day since we moved in, it's wonderful! I'm so lucky to have such a great sister in law. I'm sure we'll be spending a lot of time together now that we live close! That is, if I get that bush cut down!



Pin It!

2 comments:

The Lamoreauxs said...

So glad you live close!

Hotflash said...

I'm not coming to visit until the bush is gone. I can't run! LOL