Monday, July 16, 2012

Idaho

After work tomorrow, I am headed to Idaho. My mom and I are going to help my sister out with her 6 kids. While I'm excited to be going over there, and looking forward to the 12 hour car ride with my mom, I'm also not wanting to leave! I feel like I've gotten in the groove of cleaning/packing, and I don't want to stop until it's all done! I also don't want to leave Mr. Mike for another week. :/
><><
I'll leave you with my most recent attempt at being crafty. I have boxes everywhere, and nothing's in it's place, but I wanted to print this out and frame it before I headed out of town.

Have you seen this floating around the internet? I stole it from my friends facebook today. Thanks, Marie!
I printed it out, made a mat for the picture, and put it in a frame. I'm not sure I like the colors, (my printer is running low on ink) but it works for now, and I can't wait to hang it in our new house!
I have no idea who made the poster, but I totally stole it for my own.

I also finished the dress for Clara.

And of course a headband for her. She loves them.

It matches this little one I made for Ella
 I need to make one more for Ditty Bug, but I have run out of fabric. I like the pillowcase style better, so Hers will be like that one.
I think they turned out pretty cute though.
When I get more fabric, I want to make one for Mikes little sister, Melanie too. So get ready to see a lot more! LOL
Have a good week!
><><
Pin It!

1 comment:

***megan*** said...

The dresses & headband are just dreamy!