Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What's with today, today?

So by 10:00 this morning I had already had enough of today.
I woke up early, feeling excited, happy, and ready to get crackin' Er, I mean Packing!

We looked at a beautiful townhome last night. Perfect area, close to my work, close to all of Mikes family, close to friends, AND Moose was allowed! It was new, and clean, and had a lot of sunshiny windows.

Today we got an email saying we didn't qualify. we have never been rejected before. And it's all because of one previous landlord who didn't like us. 
We are wonderful tenants, if do say so myself. Wonderful.
Also, after 4 years of nanny work for the best family, my time with them is done. I knew the day would come, I just didn't want to think about it. The sweet little twins I started taking care of, grew up! They are turning 5 in a few weeks, and will be going off to fun filled days at school.

I kind of fill like my life just got flipped upside down.

There are no homes/townhomes listed right now that are:
1. in our price range
 2. are not apartments
3. allow small dogs.
 Keep your eyes peeled? Mike told me yesterday, "I really prefer not to be homeless" Lol. Me too Mike. Me too.
And now I'm feeling all nervous and scared about finding a house because of this rejection. Also, time is running out, and there are literally no homes.

Wish us luck.



And Kudos to you if you got the Empire Records reference :)
Pin It!

4 comments:

Hotflash said...

Oooh man that sucks!! Boo boo stinky face on the bad landlord who did not like my AWESOME family members!

I would try talking to them again (the perfect townhouse place in Draper) and get them to change their minds.

Bryttan said...

We did! I wrote the Mr. Grump guy back, and told him that we were honest good people, and pretty much that he was stupid for believing Stinky face and rejecting us. And it worked! Hahaha! He called emailed me back, wanted to hear what I had to say, and voila! Mike talked to him on the phone, and when he got off, we had the house. So, it is ours if we want it!

Hotflash said...

Yay!! Well, I hope you said YES you want it after all that!
My garage is getting full of boxes I have been collecting too.... so come prepared to take some home Sunday.

:-)

Bryttan said...

Oh sweet!!! You are so wonderful! Thank you so much. Our landlord has a realtor coming to our house on Monday, and it has to be "show clean." So I'm a little stressed out today, lol.