Friday, July 13, 2012

Take 5

I needed a little break from sorting and packing, so I got online and found some home inspiration.

First, I want this lamp from Ikea. Solar powered, and would look totally cute hanging outside.

Also, this blanket it beautiful, and I would love to go in my bedroom and see it on my bed :)


I am really loving all the bright pops of color in this living room


This little balcony looks so inviting


The colorful curtains are so cute in this room. They hung them up higher to make the windows look longer. I would love to hang curtains in our new house :)


And for our bathroom, I really think that we need this shower curtain

><<>><<>><

I've got a few different ideas on how I would like to decorate our new house... But I don't know which style to do. They are all very different, and also very perfect and cute. I might just have to make every room different!

We'll have to see! I guess I better find a house before I start decorating though.

Pin It!

No comments: