Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sneak Peek

My family has owned a snow shack for over 10 years.
We have had good times...
and bad times with that snow cone machine.

Tomorrow is my birthday, and the best birthday gift ever, is that I have been visiting my family in Idaho, and have totally redone the shack.
I'm sure its the coolest Snow Shack in America!

I was sweating like a pig today, while painting like a mad women, but it was so much fun. I love painting and keeping busy with projects. I wish I lived by it so I could hang out in such a cool spot, with my cool mamma, listening to surfer music, and watching Gidget all day. And so I could have all you can eat snow cones all day every day. I mean, how many people even have that as an option!




I'm in love with it. And even more, I'm in love with this surf board!
><<>><
Pin It!

No comments: