Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My newest favorite thing

Because Mike and I are already doing kick boxing, we may as well make it the year of new and exciting things! Like we weren't going to already. C'mon, it's us!

My newest favorite thing that I haven't tried yet, but would really like to?
RIVER SURFING!
Yeah! Why did I not know or think about this before? Here I am land locked, and it's never crossed my mind!
 I would love to know how, it looks so fun! It reminds me a lot of something we did on the cruise.. but for reals... and in a river. Tell me it doesn't look fun though.
 Go a head. Go do your research!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Hotflash said...

If you want a taste of it, go to Ogden and there is a place near Fat Cats where you can do this. Indoors. People on the street can watch. It's pretty cool.