Monday, June 4, 2012

Next hip hop star?

I love Skype. My nieces and nephews call me all the time on there, and I get to see their cute little smiles, and their latest My Little Ponies hair styles. Yesterday Ditty danced for me. It's blurry, but I love it. I had to pull out my camera and video tape a little.

This was Ditty last Spring
And this is Ditty this spring
I don't know where she "got them moves!" but I'm trying to think she just picked it up from watching too many Bieber music videos with her older siblings, or attending one too many Zumba classes with mom... and          not from My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding.



                                    
I really don't want that little ballerina turning into a white trash gypsy women! She's too dang cute!



But she's seriously quite the little dancer! And Shes way too adorable in her Hello Kitty shirt, Pink tutu, and curly pig tails. I love that Ditty girl!

Pin It!

1 comment: