Friday, April 13, 2012

Yiddish:

A list of words and phrases sorted by Hebrew spelling, with Latin character spelling and English translation.

So Mike and I have pretty awesome minds with a never ending abundance of great ideas, and when we put our heads together, it's like an explosion of amazingness!

A long while back when we were dating, we would take last minute road trips. On one of these road trips, (the Logan and Pizza tip actually) we decided it would be a really good idea to learn the song we were listening to at the moment, (Elephant Elephant) in Yiddish.
Difficult? Yes. Entertaining? if only you knew!

This morning it started going through my head, and we broke out in Yiddish song together.

Honestly? we're pretty much perfect for each other. 
Pin It!

1 comment:

Hotflash said...

ROFL! That post made me laugh so hard I started choking and people are rushing over to make sure I'm ok.

OH my gosh you two crack me up.