Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I absolutely do not feel like a model right now

I hate cold sores.
When I get one on my lip, I get 10 others.
I don't only get them on my lip either, I get them on my nose!
Ouch.
I feel far from pretty when I have them.
I HATE anything touching my face when I have them. Anything as in my hand, my hair, my make up, my clothes...
My face feels really warm, and I feel 100% MISERABLE.
Like I'm a big balloon head filing up with hot air and turning red.
I woke up with one right under my nose. I think I got it there because I have allergies, and the constant blowing caused it to come.
Just in time for the Holiday.
WORST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER.
I wanted to take fun Christmas pictures with Mike, DANG IT!

No pictures for at least two weeks please.
Sincerely,
Me.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Cold sores are the worst!!1 I'm getting nervous about my farewell and am even more nervous that because of my nervenessness for the farewell I'll get a big cold sore! UHHGH.