Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas times a comin'

Can you believe it's almost Christmas?? I love it. And I especially love it, because I will be going home with my guy for the Holidays.
I love Christmas at my parents house. So many fun times growing up there.
It's a farm house in the country, located in the smallest town ever, and I love it :)
Every Christmas, my parents would have Raffi and John Denver playing, with some Mannheimsteamroller on the side. We have our awesome family traditions, and over the years the family has grown! So it's extra fun with all the nieces and nephews running around. I can't wait to see all of them. One of my sisters live far away, so I don't get to see her or her kids enough. My Mom always puts so much time and love into each Christmas, to make each one special and perfect.
I hope you guys have a fun Holiday with yummy food, games, and awesome family.

Merry Christmas!


A little Christmas playlist:
Raffi of course!
Can someone say, Christmas for cowboys?   ...without laughing? i love this song.An all time Raffi favorite.
And who doesn't love Aspenglow?
A classic by Raffi. I love it, I called my sister the other day on Skype, and when she answered she was sitting there with two of her girls on her lap singing this song with them. I had to join in!
And of course listen to, Petite Papa Noel!

My sister sent me this picture this morning, of Ella. I'm so excited to see her again! Those kids are growing up too quickly! I hate living so far away. 

Pin It!

No comments: