Saturday, November 19, 2011

Baby Shoes from Little Lemon!

I was invited to a surprise baby shower last week, and as soon as I found out, I got busy thinking of all the cute things I should make. My friend is having a girl, and so you can imagine all the fun frilly girl things that were going through my head! I decided on what I think was the perfect gift. I don't have a picture of the exact gift I ended up giving, but I had crazy fun making these, and made a lot of them. The more I made, the better I got. I wanted to make a lot to make sure I gave her the best looking ones. I was totally happy with how they turned out. I pinned them to cute card stock, ( made a flower hair bow, picked out a card, bought some bedtime soothing bubble bath and tied them all up with twine and had a sweet little gift all ready to give to the Mommy to be. I don't have a picture of the bundle, but you can imagine. Homemade baby stuff + card + bubble bath + twine. Adorable. I'm making more right now with fuzzy fabric lining the inside to keep babies toesies cozy this winter season. If you would like some, send me an email. *{bryttan dot everett at gmiail dot com}





Pin It!

No comments: