Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Oh Breclyn, ye of such great faith.

My sweet sister has an amazing voice and the cutest little boy. They are both singing in church and she asked me if I would accompany them on the violin! She is so sweet :) Am I insane for even considering taking her up on the offer? Yes. Yes I am. I wasn't sure if I should laugh or take her seriously when she called and asked me. Are you sure you didn't mean to say, the ward is holding a really funny not so talented talent show? and that is where you wanted me to play? No of course you didn't mean that, you are too talented to be participating in such foolishness! Well, if I do decide to play, I suggest you all attend. I'm sure it'll be hilarious.
Love you, Brec!
Pin It!

1 comment:

breymom said...

I will be there if I find a quick money makerand by the way I was just telling my neighbor how good you were on the violin right before I read this !!!