Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I know it's long, but it's funny

Last night while Mike and I are lying in bed, we start snoring really loudly.
Did you know that there are so many funny ways to snore??
We were totally in sync.
And this is why I love Mike.
Mike “What if we really do that in our sleep, and we don’t know?”
Me “I think I would notice if you did that.”
Mike “I don’t know. I mean, we would be asleep”
..silence..
Mike “What if we do, and when we’re sleeping in Idaho, your mom laughs at us..”
I crack up.
Oh Michael. You say just the right stuff to always keep me laughing.
..a bit later..
Mike starts the snoring again and Moose jumps up on the bed.
Me ” Mike! I don’t want her on the bed!”
Mike “DOWN MOOSE! DOWN!”
“You know you have to wait to jump onto the bed until we are asleep and too tired when we wake up and notice, to push you off!”
Moose get’s down
Mike snores again and Moose jumps onto the bed
Mike “Crap. She’s on to us!”

I kick Moose off of the bed. Not a figure of speech, I use my foot.
We then try to keep snoring while we’re laughing. Which makes us laugh even more and actually snort, which leads to more laughter.

Now by this point we have been laying in bed laughing and snoring, discussing spatulas and big dippers, and laughing at the word melon baller for so long, we could have stayed up just a little bit longer and watched the sun rise.
We can’t stop. Everything we say, any noise we make/hear, any thought we have, makes us laugh so hard. It was like we were little kids at a sleep over that were told to keep quiet!
Probably a good 2 minutes of silence pass and I can’t take it anymore. I don’t mean to, but I let out a loud giggle.
Me “Sorry”
…..
“I just thought of something really funny, but now that I think about it it wasn’t that funny”
What I have just said makes Mike start laughing again.
Me “wait, listen to what I thought”
More laughter
Me “A guy proposes to a girl and she is looking at the ring. It’s gorgeous! She says. To which the guy replies, ain’t no thing but a wedding ring, mamma sita!”

There really is no point in trying.
I love being married to Mike.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Hotflash said...

Your blog posts absolutely crack me up. Seriously. Rolling on the floor laughing so loud at work people look at me strangely.
I love you guys.

Bryttan said...

And I love your reactions to our posts! They make ME laugh! LOL.
Love you, too