Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WIWWWS!

WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY, WEDDING STYLE!

My Best and most favorite older brother got married this week and it was beautiful! the wedding was in an old bed and breakfast style building up in the mountains of my home state Idaho.


Are they not the cutest couple ever? I am so happy for these two!

Since I was up at my parents house doing wedding things all day every day, (weddings are very time consuming!) I didn't take a lot of pictures and most of the time I wasn't all dolled up.
So excuse my negligence. I'll try to be better this week :)

the night before the wedding. My nephew and I decided to take a little break from wedding things and play. My Mom and Sister soon realized what they were missing out on and joined in too.

Stretchy pants: Forever Twenty one
White Tee: Downeast basics
Tank: Wet Seal for a penny. Really! only 1 cent!


If you didn't already know, I'm a nanny to three of the sweetest little pickles. This is a shot with Mr. S. Right before he through the biggest tantrum of all time. Seriously.
Shirt: Ross
Cardigan: Target
Jeans: Anchor Blue many years ago
Shoes: Gifted from Aero


Shirt: Ross
Pants: Aeropostale
Shoes: Payless
Mustard Seed Necklace: Deseret Book


Sweater & Shoes: Ross
Dress: Maurices
Earrings: Charolatte Russe
Mustard Seed Necklace: Deseret Book
Headband: Hand made by me
Pin It!

2 comments:

Shannon Dooley said...

I love how thrifty you are! I'm always so proud of my bargains too! Whenever someone compliments something I'm wearing I always have to immediately tell them the sweet deal I got on it. My friends always tell me you're not supposed to admit to that but it makes me proud. :) I cannot believ eyour bro is a hitched man. Seriously! How did we all grow up so fast? That red dress of yours needs to be mine. Just saying. XOXO.

Bryttan said...

Seriously, I love a good deal! You can go buy that dress, they have a maurices in IF AND it was only 20, YEAH! 50% off :) I cannot believe Bryndon is married either, it's so weird. love you, Shannon!