Wednesday, June 22, 2011

For Karin

My sister in law is expecting a sweet baby girl this October and I thought of some really great baby names, and wanted to share them with Her. So Karin, this post is for you!!

So as much as I really love the name Bucky, I think that you shouldn't give up on all the other great names out there! For instance, wouldn't you like to be yelling at Pamela to clean up her room? Or what about taking little Brenda to dance class...

See? there are so many names out there, I wanted to give you a list of the best ones around :)

I just don't want you to rule out all of the names. Your babies name is very important! It will affect their whole life!

Ruth. Doesn't that sound beautiful?
Sandra.
Patricia. Pretty Patricia.
Becky. It's like Bucky but not! I think little Bucky would probably look like this


There is the name Bonnie
or
Prudence.
"My name is Pru! How do you do!"


Or
Meredith..
Agnes.
Or if this little baby decides to be a twin, you could have Olga and Myrtle!


And c'mon, let's not forget about the boys names! It is quite trendy to give your daughter a boys name!
What about Larry?

Such a Peach!

Harry or Bruce?


Arthur?
Rodger?
Alfie maybe? You could call Her Fi Fi!
I just want you to really think about the name of my Niece. The name is everything. Hope these names helped!
Also, I think you should put her in Beauty Pageants. Like Makenzi's Mom!
Pin It!

1 comment:

The Lamoreauxs said...

Lol that is so awesome. I like your suggestions, but we are 99% for sure sticking with Hildagard.