Monday, June 13, 2011

Let's make a list

My birthday is in a few days, and there isn't that much that I can think to ask for! This weekend I have been given some great things! Here they are :)


Some of my Grandma Everetts old sewing things



Good inspiration for decorating/organizing my home

the words "I will help you decorate and organize the house" from my wonderful husband

A sleeping bag that happens to match perfectly with my pillowcases I just bought at Ross AND
our new Tent our friends graciously gave to us. THANK YOU BLAINE AND AMY!

A fun camping trip And Hiking in Bryce Canyon



The best hat ever and a wonderful night thanks to my best friend, Ry



a bright orange slap stick wrist watch



and a happy pig with which to water my flowerbed



Pretty great, right? I feel like a birthday girl already!

Now since it is going to be my birthday, I do have the right to make a list of things I would still enjoy receiving. Here it is:

A ticket to Belize



So I can go here


A good book



A few new shirts




Start up singing lessons again



Shooting classes

My pictures to become photos. I cannot hang them when they are on my computer, Silly!




a dinner with friends



My house to get done

& Sunnyshine!




Ok, I realize most of these things don't belong on a "what I would like for my birthday" list, but rather on a wish list... But as long as I'm making a list, I may as well put down my wishes too!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Small Stones said...

SUPER-DUPER list! And I LOVE the things you have already gotten! :) YAY! And a sleeping bag that matches your pillowcases?! You are possibly the ONLY person IN THE worLD who has a MATCHING camping set! HA HA HA! You rock! LOVE YOOOOOU!