Friday, June 17, 2011

That facebook fun

So my friend had one of those "like" this and I'll tell you, dot dot dot things

I "liked" and He wrote back with this

‎1.How we met: Ryan Ford
2.Your name in my phone: Bryttan
3.Have I ever liked you: a little at first, Now more of a sister :P
4.What I like best about you: ADVENTURES!!!!!!!
6.Favorite memory of us: The entire first summer I met you
7.What I first thought about you: she's so going to get herself killed one day lol
8.How close we are: Not very because I never got the invite to the wedding and we always asked you about it lol
(I made my favorites stand out for you)

I love his answers so much. Really quite perfect.

Always adventures. ALWAYS.

First summer we met... of course it was fun. You were with me, and I love Summer adventures!

And He is very much right on this one, I hear it a lot. I have no doubt I will get myself killed

doing something ridiculously fun one day.

Thanks B!

Pin It!

No comments: