Friday, February 5, 2010

How We saved a Hooker's Life

Soooooooo,

Bryttan and I just finished watching Avatar (Horrible Moie BTW, but Beautiful Special FX) and were leaving the Ghetto Theater (3300 S, State) and were driving down state street headed for I-80.

When on the sidewalk we see what appear to be a drunk man and woman stumbling down the sidewalk, however we then realize that it is a girl trying to run away from this guy who is grabbing her and hitting her.

I tried to to turn around really quickly to drive back, but there was a median so I had to drive a block before I could turn around, by the time I gt back to the scene, the man had her on a bus bench and was just wailing on her, I took off my seatbelt, ready to jump out, rolled down my window and yelled Hey, the guy took of running and the girl, in tears, is screaming for help, and for me to call the Police.

The guy jumps into a car and they speed off.

This woman comes up to my window, and oh boy, she smelled of urine and cheap perfume. Sobbing and bawling she asks me to call the police which I begin doing, she walks back to the bus bench grabs her purse, comes back, tells me to stop calling the police she will just walk home, and begins walking down the street.

How fun.

Not every day you get to save a hookers life eh? Haha.
Pin It!

1 comment:

The Lamoreauxs said...

Oh my gosh! That's so scary!