Monday, February 22, 2010

Weekend Roundup

New Office!
My work moved offices again, so I have another new office. However my office is a lot bigger than my last one.
 
Bowling!
Bryttan and I went bowling on Friday, She beat me the first game, I beat her the second game, and she beat me the 3rd game. However the second game I got 137 so that was somewhat good (not really).



Chests full of flowers!
Bryttan was cleaning and couldn't find a place to put all of the flowers she had purchased, so she put them in a dresser in the corner of her livingroom.
 More Scrapbooking!
We continued our scrapbook, which actually looks really good I think...I made a whole page by myself! HA! Take that doubters of my creative skill.
 
Delicious Gross Italian Restaurants
One day on my way to work I noticed this small little Italian restaurant on 2100 S and like 2100 E, just a small somewhat shabby looking restaurant. I suggested to Bryttan that we try it. We go to this restaurant, thinking it will be this delicious cheap little Italian Restaurant....we go inside and...

The inside is dimly lit and very elegant, it had a lot of vintage antiques on the walls and there were a bunch of servers waiting eagerly to seat us. One server sat us, one server brought the menus, one brought the glasses, one filled the glasses with water. I opened the menu and looked at the prices.....the average price of an Entree was $20, I was expecting maybe $10-$13...oh how mistaken I was.



I found the cheapest thing on the menu, which also happened to be the only thing that didn't have any Meat. It was Spaghetti Marinara, we ordered that, it came with soup or salad. I got the salad and Bryttan got the soup. The soup Bryttan got tasted like Old People, and the salad I got tasted like Christmas (and not in a good way). When we got our Entree it was a small plate of Spaghetti and it tasted...like an old folks home. It was AWFUL.

So...$30 some odd dollars later and we left, and it was...just....awful. We were both hungry still after and sick from eating that disgusting food. Whatever you do, do NOT go to RINO'S Restaurant. It's awful.
Pin It!

No comments: