Monday, February 15, 2010

Weekend Roudup

Get Well Card
I made a wonderful get well card for Bryttan. However I forgot to take a picture of the finished product, so here it is before it was finished.



Lion King
The lion king SNES game finally came and we played that all weekend, aw, what a great game :)



Valentines Day
Valentines day was awesome. I made Bryttan a Shoe for her Valentine and she made me a wonderful Pillow Valentine, which is amazing and I love it :)




My gift to her was a lovely skirt, and her gift to me were 3 amazingly awesome hand-made ties. I just love her.

Bryttan also made me a wonderful Heart shaped pink Pancake, which was quite delicious :)


It was a wonderful Valentines Day, and I love Bryttan to death. :) Wouldn't have had our first Valentines Day any different.
Pin It!

No comments: