Sunday, January 10, 2010

Random Weekend Round-Up

Bride and Groom Expo!

I went to the Bride and Groom Expo at Thanksgiving Point with My Lovely Fiance Bryttan. :) After that, we went to Famous Daves, where we went a little picture crazy....

Dinner at my Step-Mom's House, where me and my brothers attempted to show what the Wheelers were like in Return to Oz.

Bryttan was NOT impressed.
Etch-A-Sketches!



I created a random Etch-A-Sketch Drawing for Bryttan's Nephew Taiger, I didn't quite have enough room to Spell all of Taiger, but Taig works. Haha. I love Etch-A-Sketches. :)
Dinner With Roommates!

This is the first time, in the 6-7 months we have lived here, that we have actually eaten a meal together....
Thank you both for letting me, and Inviting me to join you in your feast of Garlic Bread and Noodles....Alfredo....Cubed Chicken.....stuff...:)
The Toilet!
Now, I don't know what happened to this toilet...what foul, awful, thing happened to it to make it appear in this state....but oh my, it saddened me.
Pin It!

No comments: