Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Four Christmases


Dear Children, Dear Parents, Dear Young ones and More,
I give you the story of Christmases Four



It all began in December 09
We gathered by the tree wondering "What's Mine?!"

At first we were told no presents for you
But alas, my Step-Mom is nice and let us open two

Smittens were the first gift to be opened so,
Followed by a Calendar, with photos of our Family
I begged for more to be opened, but my dad said No

Christmas Dos followed close by and was fun as ever
In Colorado we made the most, even with the cold Weather

Lot's of presents rushed out from the tree
I gave Bryttan the gift of Flight and what followed was Glee

She screamed with delight and jumped up and down
I made David take our picture right after she'd found
that her present was what she'd always wanted
the wait was over, and she was no longer taunted

I got myself the most amazing quilt hand made with love
by my darling Fiance, which made me realize even more
how much I love my darling Bryttan.

I'll never forget our 2nd christmas together
The best presents I've ever received whether
you like it or not.

Now onward we must go to Christmas number three
But sadly this christmas had a fake christmas tree

To my mother's house we sat around
As my little brother got the presents without a sound

One by one they came and went,
but wait, what's this, have I been forgotten?

Why yes, yes I had
My secret santa, forgot me, how sad :(

But that is okay, as Christmas is not,
about the presents, or gifts, but friends and love sought

But alas, we go to our final destination
Christmas Number Four, the Idaho Celebration

Over New Years and beyond this vacation was
it was amazing and perfect, just because

With my fiance again I spent Christmas Eve
Cuddled with her waiting with Ease

As their family traditions poured into me
and at last it came time to finally see

That her Family was Perfect, in Every Way
I love them to death, no matter what you may say

The next morning we opened presents galore
and I got everything I wanted and more.

All of these christmas added up to the best year ever
and I'm glad I got to spend them with the love of my life
Who very shortly will finally, become my Wife.
Pin It!

No comments: