Thursday, January 28, 2010

Confetti

Today, is the day we are celebrating Justin's Birthday, and he had to work at 1 AM, so he left to work....and I began.

The Plan:
I had purchased a big bag of Confetti, and not the normal plain old paper confetti, this was shiny metallic confetti that would be extremely hard to clean up. I also purchased a My Little Pony coloring activity book, a Doll, A horrible Kids DVD, and a Ridiculous Shirt (with colored keys on it). I was going to put confetti all over his room, and make him ridiculously mad at me.




The Stage:
Justin always has his ceiling fan on, always, even now in the winter, it is always on and it is linked to his light switch. So when he turns on his light, his fan is on. When he went to work, I crept into his room, plugged in a lamp, stood on his bed, and carefully put as much confetti as I could on the top of each fan blade. I then stacked his very manly presents on his bed.

Haha:
I heard him come home around 7:30 this morning.....it was dark still....he crept up the stairs....I heard him turn on his light and then. I hear a lot of swearing, and a banging on my door as Justin STORMS in, screaming at me, swearing, etc.

I was laughing quite hard inside. It went perfectly as planned, he turned on his light, which in turn flipped on the fan spreading a massive amount of confetti all around his room. I then spent the next hour listening to him swearing and cleaning his room. Ah, it was wonderful.

He calmed down after a while and finally realized it was indeed funny. And he bought Orange Juice and Doughnuts. Which brings us to the end of this lovely story.


Pin It!

2 comments:

Justin said...

I'm going to be picking up confetti for the next three months.

As promised I will wear the dope gangsta polo tonight.

The Lamoreauxs said...

Haha! Remember when my friends trashed my room with that retarded metal confetti!?! I was cleaning that up for like a year. I feel for Justin.