Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cute gloves, rubber Gummies, and dull ice skates

Yesterday after work Michael and I went to the store to buy Gelatin to make our own Gummie Bears! We couldn't find any molds so we decied to go to Michelle's and make them there.. SURPRISE! haha.
It was going to take a long time for them to set, so while they did we went ice skating with Bradshaw!
We stopped at the store and I got a cute pair of striped gloves. I was very lucky and didnt slip when I stepped out, in my over sized, plastic skates haha. I think these gloves must have super magic powers.



After we finnished at the ice rink, went back to Michelle's to snack on some scrumtious gummies (not Gummie Bears, Just gummie squares) we took them out of the brownie pan, yes.. the browine pan, and they tasted pretty good! But the texture was like a spunge haha. We ended up playing with them. They stuck to the walls and cieling! I'm sure Michelle was so happy about all of this, SORRY! David got in on the excitement and even tried a bite of one. All in all, we had a great tuesday. I love Michael and his Family so much. I couldn't ask for a better family to be a part of.
Pin It!

1 comment:

The Lamoreauxs said...

I can't believe you wore striped gloves and not your Smittens!