Friday, January 29, 2010

Bradshaw & Justin's Birthday EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!

Tonight was a night of food, lasers, and shirts with phallic shaped objects on them.

It began with dinner at Golden Pheonix! Where I ordered Almond Chicken, which is 100% not even close to what Almond Pressed Chicken at Magic Wok is.....but....it was good nonetheless.

After dinner, I definitely did not lock my keys in my car and make Bradshaw drive to my mothers house to get the spare key and then back, instead we went straight to the laser tag place where we commenced a massive 3 way team battle of awesomeness.

Bryttan and I represented Team Green. We came in DEAD LAST! HA! Take that..oh..wait. :( Sad Face. It was extremely fun however, even though we got dead last. I blame myself, I left my teammate alone and she was taken advantage of by horrible men. Not in that way. They just killed her a lot, and did scare tactics. Grrr. If I would have been there, their blood would have been SPILT. SPILT I TELL YEAH! SPILT LIKE A GLASS OF COLD MILK! THAT IS WARM,..AND RED....! HA!



After laser tag, when we became civilized human beings again, we went to Jason and Amy's house to watch a movie. We ended up watching Angels and Demons, it was alright, but I pretty much hated the DaVinci code and didn't much like Angels and Demons it seemed pretttttyy corny to me, but it was still alright. Why is it in every religious movie the Angels are always pointing the way to "hell"?

Then we departed and that brings me to here, and I am tired, and I'm going to sleep, so I leave you with a picture of Justin wearing the aforementioned shirt.

Pin It!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

LOL! Justin's Shirt is CLASSIC!!!