Friday, October 14, 2011

You know, just some of my in laws.

I think this is my "SMILE A DAY" post for today.
So I was looking at this picture today, and it always makes me laugh when I see a picture of myself next to my husband or his family! I hear it from random people, and my in laws, and we make jokes about it, but unless I actually look at a picture, I don't realize how short I actually am and how tall they really are!
When I see a picture of us standing next to each other I cannot help but love us!! It makes me laugh so hard! And all the jokes and comments we get from people really make since! I mean, this is what they see when we walk into the restaurant together, or when we go in to the grocery store, or when we're playing kick ball together.
Now that I think of it, I feel pretty proud of myself! I play KICK BALL with these guys!!
Need I say more??
Oh and yes, my "little" brother in law over my shoulder is 6 years younger that me. What of it?
***

Ready to play?
Follow my blog
Post a picture of something that makes you smile
OR
Post a picture of YOU smiling
If you feel like saying a little something, go a head! Write about what made you smile
Write about what makes you smile
Then, LINK UP with us!
Pass a long a smile :)



Pin It!

2 comments:

Hotflash said...

Great things come in small packages.

The Lamoreauxs said...

We love our little mascot!!