Saturday, October 15, 2011

We made it a year!

Yup the Mr. and I have been married for 12 months come tomorrow morning. Crazy? I think so! What a wonderful year it has been. I love my Kramebot more and more every single day, except when I don't. KIDDING! ! !
A whole year though, whoa! It's truly remarkable. How I love that Man.

So He told me what my anniversary present was today. But only after I had to guess by using his clues he gave me. I DID get part of the gift right, where we were going. The second part I couldn't figure out... I'll give you the clues and let you know when I'm back :) Let's just say I'm laughing about where he is taking me, but totally loving what we are doing and what we'll be seeing/experiencing.

Thank you stud muffin!

So clue #1.
it involves something big and purple....

Clue #2.
Pack boots, warm clothes etc.
..... but it isn't going to be cold. We are going to the most sunny place. Uh... waht? we're going to look silly building sand castles in scarves and mittens...

Clue #3.
I need to know a head of time what we are doing because I have to sign wavers and read about it before I am able to do it.

Answer to my question: "No it is not sky diving or bunjy jumping. No adrenaline rush."
umm..... I'm stumped!

But holla holla! I figured it out, can you??

OK a little hint... we're heading North.

See you when I'm back!


October 16. 2010
*
*
Pin It!

3 comments:

Shannon Dooley said...

Seriously? A whole year? That doesn't seem possible to me! Time flies by so fast! Congrats you 2 crazy love birds! It's awesome to see you so happy Bryt! Can't wait to see pix of your anniversary fun & I haven't the slightest idea where you are going!

MommyBrec said...

YAAAAHOOOO! Congratulations!!!!!!!! You guys have fun this week! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

***megan*** said...

your wedding pictures are gorgeous!!! i love love love your dress! congrats on your anniversary and have fun wherever you end up :)