Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

It's my #1 favorite holiday!
Michael and I have been invited to a few different parties over the week. While we were in Canada, we knew we would not have time to make our Zombie Bob Ross and Dead Happy Tree costumes before the first party (As it was the night we got back from our million hour drive) SO we found the cheapest kids costumes at the store in Canada and pulled them together with a little extra fabric and hot glue. We went as a cow and a milk maid. It was really cute. We were definitely the best dressed. I have since then, dressed up as a pumpkin, and a Raccoon and Mike has dressed up as a rag doll. I've got a picture to prove it. He's adorable! LOL
But Seeing as today is Halloween and we haven't made it to the store to get our official Halloween Costumes, It looks like we might just be answering the door as Cow and Raccoon. Michael told a co-worker about our Zombie Bob Ross and Dead Happy Tree costumes and the guy called into the radio station and won a cake for having the most unique costume idea! All I'm sayin is I better get a piece of that cake. C'mon it wasn't HIS idea! But I'm glad that our costume idea won!
I was going to be Bob by the way, and Mike was the happy tree.
We still have a family Halloween Party to go to, and I'm thinking that that will be the perfect place to show them off.
I was reading another blog today though, and the girl mentioned what She might want to go as.... BOB ROSS AND A HAPPY TREE! ..What the what?!
She either heard the call on the radio, read my blog a few weeks ago (but let's get real here folks. No strangers read this blog!) Hahahaha. Or maybe it's just one of those things that are very rare and unbelievable, but happen.
If that's the case, I guess great minds just think alike!

So I'll post pictures tomorrow or maybe even later tonight. We're bringing out our Horror Film collection and handing out candy to all the cute kids tonight!
I love seeing all the different costumes!
Halloween is so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Pin It!

No comments: