Tuesday, January 4, 2011

December Happenings


So we have done a lot lately, and have yet to write about everything. So to play catch up, and have record that we actually were alive and
not hermits this winter, I am going to show you some pictures of what we have been up to. I would like to write about everything, but I know that I wouldn't be able to, and the chances are, I would probably end up deleting my post or something by accident. So, here are pictures with short captions.
Happy Looking!
****************

Homemade ornaments! I love making things!!! ******

Found out that we have one GIANT chalkboard wall!
*****

Michael's cousin came to visit. We gave them some mustaches for the road.
*****

We brought in the New Year up in Idaho. I got kissed at midnight, did you??
*****


My nephews LOVE Michael. Especially because he has Monkey Island, and apparently that is the coolest game ever. This was Christmas number 3, and it was at my parents house in Idaho. It was fun being there with my family.
*****


SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!
on our way to Christmas number 1
*****


Our front room.
I really love this room so much. It's my favorite.
*****


Watching, Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World!
*****




On the North Pole Train, it was supposed to be the Polar Express train ride, but for whatever reasons, it was called the North Pole Express. Either way, we had SO MUCH FUN. We met interesting people, sang carols, drank hot cocoa and saw Santa! We only almost died a few times driving home, but the canyon was SO beautiful, Oh my goodness! This picture is our Train conductor punching out tickets. It was a fun ride fpr Kids, but who are we kidding, we still act like children :) We had FUN!
*****



This is a delicious roll we ate at "The Roof" for Mr. Mikes company Christmas Party. It was a lot of fun and also very cold walking back to our car. We got there early so that we could walk around Temple square and look at the light though. As always they were pretty. Unfortunately we didn't have enough time to see the nativities, but the good thing is, we have SO MANY Christmases to spend together.

At The Joseph Smith Memorial Building *****


Bryndon, April, and Bradshaw were at our house (not unusual) and so I decided to turn on National Lampoon's Christmas vacation and make s'mores in our gas fire place. YUM. Michael and I were the only ones who made them, and boy did everyone else miss out. I LOVE S'mores!!! It was a ridiculously good time.
*****

Pin It!

No comments: