Friday, December 17, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Every year around Christmas, The Kramer family gets together for a Kramer family Christmas party. Unfortunately not everyone can make it because Mikes relatives decided to live in different states, including Grandma and Grandpa. But those that make it have such a fun time. I love that they do it. They have a candy cane hunt for the little kids, and the adults have a fun time hiding them around the house. It's like an Easter egg hunt but with candy canes!! so clever. There are prizes at the end and small gifts for everyone. And Mikes step mom, Angela, is the Queen at party hosting as far as prizes, food, and decor go.
I snapped a few pictures with my not so wonderful camera... it's part of my not so wonderful cell. Ya'll can make fun if you want, I HATE my phone, and I swear it knows! It's evil!!



Pin It!

1 comment:

MommyBrec said...

Won't you hurry and come here? It is not feeling enough like Christas without you guys here.
:( (But don't come without the second season of Gilmore Girls or else...!)