Friday, January 28, 2011

It's been a week!?


So I know it's Fashion Friday, but I have had pneumonia (very, very miserable. A lot of un-swallowing) so I have nothing. Not a good enough excuse? I can come up with another... My family came to visit, and it was so fun to have them here for 2 days! We went out to Olive Garden, I went to Temple square with my Dad and nephew, and we watched RED. I have missed my nephew so much that I let them leave Him with us and take a break. His mom is in school, (and single!) anyone know a "lonely Daddy?" as Taiger would say, and Taiger talks, A lot, and ALL THE TIME. So I figured it was a good break for everyone. Still not a good enough reason why I don't have anything? Dang, cause that's all I have. Oh well. Can I just say though, that I LOVE fashion SO much. Clothes are like Heaven all sewn up into wonderful fabrics. Fashion designers are AMAZING, I am fascinated by some of their imaginations. And the models, how incredibly fun would that be. If only I were taller than 5' 3". Anyway, you get the point, it's for me to write about what I love, what I have stumbled upon during my week. Fashion Fridays are strictly for FUN. And a little day dreaming ** So here, I'll show you this suit that I found. I think I like it! It's very much fun. I have been looking at spring/summer clothing like crazy. Mostly swimming attire. IT's my latest obsession. I know it's because the only suit that I have ever owned that actually came from somewhere other that Shopko, on clearance, and was not a top to one match and a bottom to another, was one I ordered from ALLOY..love.. My dear wonderful Mom bought it for me. Now Mike and myself are lucky enough to be taking a cruise this March. A WONDERFUL Christmas present form Angela and Mark. Thanks guys! And so I am looking for a real, not Shopko, actually matching suit.

Yes this one is from Khols, but I LOVE shopping sales! The cheaper the find, the better. This one I must say, is expensive and not on sale. I'm pretty sure I wont be getting it anyway, but like I said, daydreaming! I want a BIG RED HAT to wear with my suit. The Hat's the highlight of the cruise for me! If you don't know me, you are probably thinking I am out of my mind and if you are any one of my in-laws you are probably taking offense to this! But if you know me, you know that it's true. Designing, Fashion, my CLOTHES! They mean a lot to me. I love my little sale items. So much. And a cruise is just the perfect excuse to by myself cute clothes and a big hat!

**********


Pin It!

2 comments:

Small Stones said...

YES! Okay, where are you getting the hat?! Post a picture as SOON as you find a good one!

Thank you SO MUCH for keeping T for these few days! You are a blessing! And he just loves you SO much!

Oh! And thanks for your little plug about a "lonely daddy"! ;)

Brec

Bryttan said...

Hahaha! Of course! Thanks for reading, :P I think we're going to make Valentine's for SSS today.

And I just love HIM So much!