Friday, January 21, 2011

why did I need coffee now? FF

FF? FRIDAYS FASHION. what is that? I don't know, but it's happening.
And today is this lady.

That sweat shirt is truly flattering on her like this sweatshirt wearing peach!
secret: they're sisters

and she is definitely rocking the glitter gel hair clip WITH ha
ir extension. Just like Pinky Pie Pony!

I wish I could meet her, visit a little while and get some pointers on fashion. She wouldn't have time for me though, She's too busy backin' up. Her daddy taught her good.


So here we are! because of this lady, there is a song. And because there is a ridiculous song, we have to dance. And when we have to dance, this is what happens. A fun time is had by ALL.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ucN2Hu2bdk

************************





Pin It!

2 comments:

Hotflash said...

LOL... that video is hilarious.

Bryttan said...

Hahaha, we really have way too much fun. It's ridiculous. Like my hair? I was letting the bleach set so instead of sitting in a chair bored for 40 minutes, we decided to do this!