Friday, September 21, 2012

Oh this living room

I love decorating our houses. Every time we move in to a new place, I look forward to the decorating. I plan, and plan, and plan! in advence. Everything has a place, and it's wonderful. When you walk in the front door, you feel at home. In fact, I had so many ideas on how to arrange the furniture, and where to hang pictures, that it would changed so often. It was fun! But this place is different, and it bugs me. I love this house! But this living room is a killer. I have moved furniture around like a mad woman. I have hung some pictures up, and hidden others away, and then pulled them back out, and then packed them away again. I have changed the throw pillows and blankets so many times, I'm going to wear holes in them. I have frames and mirrors sitting on the floor, leaning against baseboards, waiting for there places to be found. I don't know why I can't make our things work here! I am blaming the television placement for lack of anything else to blame. The T.V. can't be moved. It's stuck, and it is stuck in quite an inconvenient place. I need some serious help. I don't know what's happening! I feel like I'm in Alice's Wonderland. Things are not fitting together, furniture looks oddly out of place, and I'm pretty sure the room is going to flip upside down soon! But perhaps that is just what it needs.

Pin It!

No comments: