Friday, September 14, 2012

New chapter

I've watched them all grow from a little bebe to a tiny person.


Today I said good bye to them. They are such sweet kids, and I hope that just because I am no longer working for the family, that they will still be around.
What fun years it has been. I won't only miss these kids, but their parents as well. It was hard for everyone to say good bye today.
I am so thankful that I have been able to be a little part of their lives, and that they were a part of mine.

As I was leaving, their mom told me how fun it will be for me, when I find one of their wedding announcements in the mail one day, and think, "Wow! I helped him become, him!" (or her ;))

What a sweet family I was able to work for. I love them and will miss them, but am happy to start this new chapter in my life.

It is weird knowing that I am no longer employed by anyone though. I don't know how long I will be able to stand it.

I miss them already!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Hotflash said...

Awww that's hard. I used to nanny my cousins and was like a second mom to them. You get attached to those little ones and it is hard to have it end.

Maybe there's another family who could use you? They'd be lucky to have you.