Thursday, September 20, 2012

Baby

My eldest sister had her seventh baby on 09/01/12


My mom and I have been there for, or right after, every one of her births. She brings her sweet children into this world, in her home. In to their home. With all of their brothers and sisters loving them, from the moment they arrive.
These children are special. They have many scars, eyes that have seen too much sad, and ears that have heard too many unkind words. But their hearts are huge. They stick together, and they love each other.
Here are a few pictures I snapped, soon after baby girl number four was born. I love these kids with all of my heart. I pray for them. That they will have strength to defend themselves against the adversary. I pray that they will have knowledge of right and wrong. That they will be strong individuals, that they will not be followers, and that they will always know, that they are children of a loving Heavenly Father.


















Pin It!

2 comments:

Hotflash said...

The one of her and big brother looking into each others eyes made me cry. Such tenderness in his face.

Bryttan said...

Me too, Michelle :) You are so, so sweet. He had been at church all morning, and had just gotten home. He said that he just couldn't wait to get home to hold the new baby. LOL