Wednesday, May 4, 2011

something in the mail!


Wow I have not posted in a while.
Last week a small package came in the mail, I was so excited! I hurried and opened it, only to find that is was a CD of someones FUNERAL. Some other family I did not know! This package was sent to the wrong home. My deepest sympathy to the Hanley family. I am sure your loved one will be missed??
I'm a horrible person, I know. But I get really excited over things in the mail!!!
I may or may not have played the CD.

Happy Wednesday ya'll!!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

HA HA BRYTTAN. If I weren't in the library now I would probably ROFL.

MommyBrec said...

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! LOVE IT!

Bryttan said...

Just don't fall off your chair holding the laughter in, Mandy!

Bryndon Everett said...

Way to go, Chucklehead