Monday, May 16, 2011

CINCO DE MAYO


I love having parties. Decorating, planning, eating, playing with friends, dressing up, IT'S ALL SO MUCH FUN! Does anyone else feel the same way?

I decided with my friend last minute that I was going to throw another Cinco De Mayo. In memory of the last one we threw. It was before I met Mike and before life started to change.
I got busy cleaning the house and throwing some DIYs together. My wonderful husband went to the grocery store and surprised me with so much food! He is wonderful in the kitchen, seriously. He cooks like no one else. I LOVE his food! (spicy not included)

Our nephew Tiager was staying with us and helped me decorate. It was a lot of fun. I was able to use so many things that we had around our house to decorate! Including the Pinata and streamers! The only money we spent was on the food, it was marvelous.
The party was perfect. A few close friends, fun games and good food. Small and sweet.
Thanks to Mike for being wonderful and letting me throw the party. And to everyone else for coming and making it wonderful!



Pin It!

No comments: