Thursday, December 6, 2012

life lately

There are lights on only half of the tree, the box of ornaments is taking up one of our chairs, and there is a pile of stuff sitting in the same place it was sitting in two days ago. Somehow I still have dishes in my sink, and our dumb dog is lying on the floor chewing on one of the 4 collars she has managed to break through this week. I had half of my neighborhood out helping me find her the other day. I don't know how she does it. I put her out and when I go to let her back in, I find her chain stretched as far as it will go, and her collar sitting at the end of it. But we are happy. Mike came home with some wood frames and paint, the other night. We rolled out some paper, and set to work painting new decorations for our living room wall. I love that boy. Between getting over a cold, and a whole bunch of work, he still finds time to be with me.



So this is our life lately. Messy, unorganized, and full of surprises.
And we love it.
Pin It!

No comments: