Wednesday, October 24, 2012

This is really happening

So my computer is still down, and it makes blogging and other internet activity not as enjoyable. Luckily my sweet mamma and papio gave me a little keyboard that plugs in to my ipad, so I can type. But everything is tiny and half of the pages don't load, lol. Like this one. I have tried not to talk to people much about my surgery. (excpet Mike, of course. He's heared a lot of surgery talk, poor guy) Before, like when I first started down this road of brackets and chains and wires, oh my! The surgery seemed like it was never going to happen. After a long time of thinking it was something that would never happen, we started talking about it, and I was really excited! Then we met with the surgeon and I was really happy. There was actually a light at the end of this six year long tunnel!Now it seems to be approaching much faster than I would like it to. As the days get closer and closer I get more and more scared. I'm realizing that this is really happening, and it isn't someing "in the future" or something that "might happen" It's happening, and right now! less than 3 weeks away, and I can't stop the butterflies from fluttering around in my stomach. So many things so be excitied, and completely scared about. As I am posting this, I'm listening to Pandora and Ingrid Michaelsons song, Keep Breathing, is playing. I guess that's what I'll do, "just keep breathing" There are much worse things, but unfortunately knowing that, doesn't make me any less nervous. Keeping my fingers crossed for a carefree 2 weeks, and a quick recovery.
Pin It!

No comments: