Thursday, October 11, 2012

Spring cleaning

My computer is still down, so I'm still just using the iPad. Hence the reason I haven't updated the blog in a long while. I don't know if it's the fact that Fall is slowly sneaking in, or what, but I am in total "Spring cleaning" mode. I have so many projects I want to start/finish =, and a house I want to revamp. I also feel like this blog needs some serious help. A clean fresh look. Agreed? There is so much I want to get done before the sugery, which reminds me, in the middle of changing the blog, I'm hoping to put in a link to another blog, full of all the info you need if getting reconstructive jaw surgery. I've been in touch with some fellow bloggers who have had, or are getting, jaw surgery. Their blogs have been so good to read, so I have been inspired to keep one as well. Hopefully if there is someone out there who is super nervous and looking for some answers, they will stumble across my blog, and I'll be able to answer some of their questions. I love the Fall so much. It is definitely, hands down, my favorite season. And even though the weathe hasn't dropped too much, the leaves are still changing, and the smell of Autumn and pumkin spice is in the air. Mike and I were on a walk the other evening, and he turned to me and asked, "You smell that?" I shook my head, and he told me it was the smell of Pumkins, and Fall. We sat down on the grass together, and smelled the new season, while the crisp air slowly turned our noses pink. I love that seasons have distinct smells. Each smell brings with it a unique memory from times past. It's so beautiful out right now. It makes me want to make stew, and wear cozy sweaters and cute cardis. The weather just needs to be a little chillier for that. The problem is, when the weather drops, it seems to always bring winter. And I don't like Winter as much.
Pin It!

No comments: