Thursday, July 14, 2011

STUPEFY!

I am no Harry Potter buff. In fact, When I was little I made it through half of the first book and quit. Though I didn't read the books, or know all of the spells, I still loved the first movie when it came out. I wanted to attend Hogwarts, and be friends with Hagrid. And I thought that Harry, Ron, and Hermione, were the coolest kids ever.
I was SO jealous of the actors and wanted to be in the movie too.

I won the Hermione look alike contest my town held, and my prize was a box of doughnuts.
...small town, remember?
I filled the box with maple bars. Yes, they were all maple bars.

Every year for half of my life I have looked forward to a new Harry Potter movie.
HALF OF MY LIFE, YA'LL!
It's weird knowing that there won't be any MORE coming out.
This is it guys. THIS IS THE END. *insert sad face here.

Pin It!

2 comments:

MommyBrec said...

I KNOW! :( And I don't get to go opening night. Waaaaa! :( :( You guys going tonight??

Unknown said...

I’m really like it! Very, very dgdeeac good!
caspar lee age