Sunday, February 6, 2011

Vague title which has nothing to do with the post

Today was the!

OR
Okay, I looked, but You can't really find Soup without a bowl...maybe in a pot...but still, bowl shaped. So...you get what you get and you can't at all explain.

Anyway, we've got:

VS
Get it? Get it? It's a GREEN Bay, and those are Stealers...Yeah, I'm clever.

Anyway, we had a wonderful day, and had... - wait, we are ahead of ourselves.

THE DAY BEFORE! Hazzah!
The day before we went to a play, and you will read more about that wonderful experience in another post, but on our way back we decided to get a "few" things for the game. Originally we were planning on getting some Little Smokies....and BBQ Sauce, and perhaps some chips.

We ended up with a CART FULL of stuff, most of which still has not been eaten, but alas, it was worth it! We had bean dip, smokies, doritos, potato chips, BBQ Chips, strawberry pudding cake, jalapeno poppers, potato skins, drinks, and...probably a lot of other stuff I forgot.


THE DAY OF! Hazzah!
So the day is the day of the game! Today, the day of the post! And stuff! Yeah! You know...

Anyway, on to what we were talking about before:
 ... - delicious food and lots of people over (Bryttan's brother, brother's girlfriend, sister, nephew) and we were all anticipating the big game. I thought I would be super clever and stream it over the internet! as I do not have cable or an antenna...but alas I was quickly

Because evidently it is Illegal to stream the superbowl (I actually hired the entire CSI team to investigate why I couldn't find an internet stream which would play the super bowl, after some debug backtracing, and re-routing IP tables on dynamically changing NFL cyphers in a cartesian number grid backed database they gave me the unfortunate answer)

SO! What was I to do?! I remembered that my madre (heretofore known as Bob) had no interest in the super bowl and had an antenna of which I could steal!

So I called Bob, and asked her if I could grab it, she of course agreed and I raced off! VRRMMMMMM!

And off I went tearing down the road.

I got the antenna and came back. We then had to take the TV off the wall (because it was way to close when it was mounted to allow for any cables to come out the back) and we put it up in the corner! And hazzah! Game day was upon us!

We cooked little smokies with mini forks (notice the 4 tines, they are indeed forks, not tridents)!

We ate chips and things!

We had people over!

And we gave power to the people!

I think I'm going to end it there.

TO BE CONTINUED!....

Pin It!

1 comment:

Hotflash said...

Bob actually watched the entire game alone! So HAZZAH!!!!