Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wedding SOS

So the whole planning a wedding thing? not so wonderful. Especially when,
half your family wont be there..
you don't have a reception location..
your dress wont work..
you don't have decorations..
you can't find tables and chairs to use..
and you only have 3 weeks until your wedding day!
I'm freaked!!
Totally have no idea what to do.
HELP!

*********

So I've fallen in love.
Zolanda and I have a special bond, we go way back. Unfortunately we will never meet in this life, it's sad but I've learned to accept it. I often catch myself day dreaming and looking at pictures of Zolanda. So elegant, so beautiful and perfect. In heaven we will be together and it will be grand. I love my Heaven!

So, want to see? You can fall in love too, I won't be mad.

Ps. (The dress is what we are talking about, haha. Just wanted to clear that up)
You can find it here
http://www.bridal-expressions.com/category/bridal/modest-wedding-dresses-bridal/page/18/


Pin It!

3 comments:

Ms. Whitney said...

very pretty dress!

Bryttan said...

Right?! Haha

The Lamoreauxs said...

Love the dress! It's gorgeous! As for tables and chairs, ask the church if you can borrow them. We used to do it all the time for Thanksgiving. You just need a truck to transport. I can help you make centerpieces or whatever you need. Don't worry. I know there are lots of people willing to help, we just need to pick a day and go crazy!! Don't stress--it's your wedding, just focus on being married to an awesome guy:)