Sunday, September 5, 2010

This is Home

No, we're not married yet. No, we are not living alone. Yes, my strange family (whom I love) has been invading Michaels house. And yes, I do call it home. Because when we are married, I will be living here with him.. alone.. with no family.. But it'll totally be aloud! We have already decorated together and I think we have a pretty dern cute house goin' here. Now, don't judge me. We are having great fun playing house , and you should all be so lucky. Hopefully our days of make believe will become real and a wedding will happen along with life and total bliss. Until then, we are enjoying eachothers company and having wonderful fun dressing up and cooking dinner for when He comes home from work, walks through that door, and says "Honey, I'm home!" Ok, that isn't what really happens. But we are completely happy and very much in love. So, take a look at these pictures and enjoy! We finally got that mirror hung!! and we also went out and bought a two adorable new frames. You can see one of them in this picture, I'm still trying to find a good picture to put in the other one. Anyway, I'm so lucky and blessed. Michael is a wonderful guy.

Have fun on the short tour!

Michael working oh so hard. He is very much appreciated. I LOVE him
As you can see, this is our dining area that leads into the laundry room and has two doors. One door leads to the back yard where we have our hammock. Great for star gazing (as much as you can here) and the other door leads to out garage.

Sorry about the pictures. I can't figure it out, grrrr!! but that's Bruce, our very loved plant!


My wonderful Mom cooking us dinner.
Our front door is by that large sun window/our piano




My favorite mirror!! and our discount picture frame!

Thanks for lookin'!
Pin It!

No comments: