Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Some stuff

What a title, right?

So I got to back to work again after having to take a month off because of my surgery, and oh my goodness! These adorable kids have grown SO MUCH in a month.
They celebrated their 3RD birthdays while I was away recovering, and I think it changed them. They seem so mature now. I couldn't believe it. Their Mom is about to have another little one and I'm sure She's going to be just as adorable as these two. I'm SO lucky to know this family. They are amazing.

(Todays fun)
I can't believe how much they have grown since I started watching them!

Michael came along a couple times and was so sweet to them. Mikes such a caring person, I'm so blessed. One Thursday night we took them up to see the temple. They were so cute while we were there! Their parents are such great examples and their Mom is so loving. They taught them so much about the Temple, It was so cute listening to everything they had to tell me about it.
(favorite shot)
I think we all had fun.

********
So, were you wondering what happened when I woke up?
Watch and see!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfNUdKcc55c

So now you know! Happy you watched? Of course you are! You got to see me in my pj's acting ridiculous. The guy in the back is my wonderful brother. He's truly the best.
Explanation
Mike got a fun new device for his PS3 and we were trying it out.
We've had a lot of fun lately, making ourselves look like idiots.

********

Another thing that has been keeping us entertained is this very sad News story.
Unfortunately for the girl, She has a very entertaining brother that makes you laugh while watching the horrible story!

We have found though, that many, MANY other people have been entertained by this guy and some very talented person made a very funny music video out of the news story. Check it out, you'll be glad you did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw
(to watch the original video, which I suggest you do, as it is NOT as funny if you haven't seen the original, search for bed intruder original on youtube)

Hope you've had a FUN day!
Pin It!

No comments: